Getting separated is one of the most stressful and difficult times of your life, as you have to deal with your feelings, divorce proceedings, financial issues and/or issues relating to your children.
In our experience, clients often benefit from having a lawyer guide them through the post separation minefield.
How we can help
We can assist with the following:
- Advising you on where you stand, what the law says and your options
- Drafting Binding Financial Agreements and providing independent legal advice
- Preparing and filing Consent Orders
- Attending mediations and conciliations and negotiating on your behalf
- Drafting Binding Child Support Agreements
- Representation and advocacy in family law litigation
- Advice and representation for domestic violence applications.
Sterling Law can be contacted by phone on 07 3667 8213, or by email: [email protected]